for children & teens
In consideration of my child’s participation in Project Write Now (“PWN”) activities, and for other good and valuable consideration, on behalf of myself and my children, I hereby agree to release, discharge, and waive from liability PWN and its employees, agents, volunteers, participants, directors, officers, and all other persons or entities acting on behalf of PWN from any and all liability for any injury, damage, or loss that may result from my child’s participation in PWN activities, failure to attend scheduled activities or presence in, upon or about any PWN premises or property.
I also agree as follows:
- I agree to assume all risk of injury, illness, or other harm to my child, myself, or our property that may result from my child’s participation in this program, failure to attend scheduled sessions or presence in, upon or about any PWN premises or property.
- I understand that I am responsible for the supervision of my child prior to and after class.
- I understand that efforts will be made to contact me in the event of an emergency requiring medical attention for my child. However, if I cannot be reached, I hereby authorize the administration of reasonable first aid and transportation of my child to a health care facility for emergency services as needed.
- I agree to have my child photographed and their image used in PWN promotional materials. In the event that I wish to revoke this permission, I shall do so in writing.
- I consent to the publication of my child’s writing, with their written permission.